as of February 1, 2021
Proximilar LLC (“Proximilar”, “we” and “us”) owns and operates the www.Proximilar.com website and the information service thereon (our “Website”).
Please read this policy and contact us if you have any questions. By accessing or using our Website, you consent to our collection, use, processing and sharing of your personal information/data in accordance with this policy.
Collection of Personal Information
We may ask you to provide us the following types of personal information from you:
- Information collected when you set up a Proximilar account or visit our Website including identifiers such as your member name and password, your name, your address, email address and phone number. Passwords are collected and stored in an encrypted format by an automated process.
- Information collected when you make a subscription purchase, including identifiers such as your billing address, payment information. As noted below under “Payment Gateways”, payment information such as your credit/debit card or financial account number is provided through a secure tunnel interface directly to a 3rd party payment processor, and is not accessible to or collected by us.
- Commercial information including information you provide us about your business such as company name, company size, business type and information searched for, provided or downloaded by you and amount paid by you.
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, you may be ineligible to be a Proximilar subscriber or complete subscription on our Website.
In addition to the above, for each visit to Website, Proximilar may collect the IP address and the type of device accessing Website (for example mobile phone or desktop), and we store and associate this information with your Proximilar Website account. If you register your Website account using your Facebook account, we also collect your Facebook user name and email address to authenticate your account.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
As is true of most internet sites, we may use identifiers, cookies and other tracking technologies to automatically gather information about Website users’ web session such as their IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system to facilitate their use of the Website and their preferences and profile information. The information enables us to link such information to the Website users’ Proximilar accounts and provides verification of their identifying information and enables us to administer their Proximilar accounts, provide them with our information service and to process and manage their subscriptions. Cookies and other tracking technologies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information that does not include personal information.
We use third party website analytic service, including Google Analytics, to gather information about how Website users use our Website, and to facilitate Website users use of the Website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We may use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our Website is used and the information regarding their activity on the Website to assess their needs so that we may offer information and/or service to meet such needs. To find out more about Google Analytics please visit: support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Certain of our emails may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that are set by our third party service providers. Web beacons are used along with cookies enabling us to associate your responses to your Website account and/or compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our email campaigns are received by their recipients.
The Website may contain Proximilar and/or third party advertisement service provider tracking pixels. A tracking pixel is an HTML code snippet which is loaded when a user visits a website or opens an email. These pixels are used to track user behavior and enable us to associate responses to our emails and digital advertisements placed by us or such service providers on third party websites with you and your Website account and/or compile aggregated statistics to analyze the effectiveness of our digital advertisement campaigns. These third parties include Facebook. In some cases, we provide Website users email addresses to the service providers to assist in this process. To learn about their treatment of your personal information and the options they make available for managing such treatment, in the case of Facebook, see https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy https://www.facebook.com/settings.
Managing Your Preferences Regarding Use of Your Personal Data Captured by Tracking Technologies
If you do not wish to have this information used by a tracking technology provider for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, click here and select “Manage My Browser’s Opt Outs” to store your opt out preference(s) in your browser..
In addition, most browsers provide controls that allow you to block or delete cookies in their privacy and security settings/options. Please be aware that certain features and capabilities of the Website depend on Proximilar cookies, so if you block or delete such cookies, you may not be able to use those features or capabilities and your preferences and settings that are dependent on such cookies may be lost.
Other Use of your Personal Information
- We may use identifiers to communicate with you about your subscription, new products and service.
- We may use identifiers, financial and commercial information to provide our service, and provide you our service and information about our service and offerings that we believe are relevant to your interests.
- We may use identifiers to send you requested information, subscription or our service information.
- We may use identifiers and financial and commercial information to assess the needs of your business to determine suitable information or service.
- We may use identifiers and financial and commercial information to display information that is customized to your interests and preferences.
- We may use identifiers and financial and commercial information to respond to your information or service requests.
- We may use identifiers and financial and commercial information to perform anonymized research and analysis aimed at improving our information, service and technologies, including sending you surveys.
- We may use identifiers to operate our blogs or comment areas of our Website.
Information Obtained Regarding Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or comply with law, protect your safety or the safety of us or others, investigate fraud, defend ourselves from legal claims, or respond to a regulator request;
- if Proximilar is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets; (In such event, you will be notified via email and/or a notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information);
- to our legal counsel and auditors; and/or
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Payment Gateways and Processors
Links to Other Internet Sites
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at info@Proximilar.com. If you have any question about the security of a payment gateway or processor, you should contact the payment gateway or processor.
Additional Policy Information
Deletion or Restriction of Our right to Store or Process your Personal Information
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), you have the right to request deletion of your personal information. However these rights are not absolute, and we will continue to retain and use your personal information as we determine is necessary for management of continuing contractual rights and obligations, the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights or claims or protect our rights, which would include our need to comply with our contractual and other legal obligations, resolve disputes or claims, and enforce our agreements. However, if you have a subscription from the Website, because your use of information provided by us may continue after your subscription has lapsed and we could be subject to legal inquiries for unknown periods of time, in most cases, we would not delete or stop use of your information.
If you would like to restrict processing of or request deletion of your personal information, contact us at info@Proximilar.com. Before we can honor any such request, we need to verify that the request is really by you (or if it relates to a minor of less than 16 years, his/her parent or legal guardian). In order for us to verify that any such request is really being made by you, we will need you to provide us with your full legal name and email address that matches the information in our records.
Reviewing and Correcting and Updating your Personal Information
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), if you are a California resident, you have the right to request (1) The categories of personal information we have collected about you, (2) The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected, (3) our business or commercial purpose for collecting such personal information, (4) The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information, and (5) the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you. If you would like to exercise these rights, contact us at info@Proximilar.com. Before we can honor any such request, we need to verify that the request is really by you (or if it relates to a minor of less than 16 years, his/her parent or legal guardian). In order for us to verify that any such request is really being made by you, we will need you to provide us with the following:
- A physical or scanned copy of your request, completed and signed by you.
- A photocopy of your proof of identity (e.g. passport or driver’s license).
- A photocopy of proof of address (e.g. utility bill).
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, visiting your user unsubscribe page, or you can contact us at info@Proximilar.com.